Protecting our employees, continuing the important work of our clients
Precision for Medicine, part of Precision Medicine Group’s global team of pharmaceutical and life science experts, is diligently monitoring and complying with the latest state, national, and international regulatory guidelines surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic commonly known as the “coronavirus.”
While this is a challenging and dynamic situation, we are committed to business continuity while ensuring the health and safety of our employees and the global business partners.
We continue to follow all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidance. Precision formed a Coronavirus Preparedness Team (CPT) and is enacting business operations and pandemic response plans.
Additional proactive steps taken include:
- Adhering to the latest CDC, WHO, and other national and local advisory notices, including changes in clinical trial investigational site access policies
- Providing up-to-date guidance for laboratory facilities, offices, and team members
- Delivering guidance to clients regarding coronavirus situations affecting individual clinical trials
- Monitoring and mitigating supply chain risks, including remote monitoring capabilities
- Ensuring employee safety by following established protocols
Today we are dealing with unprecedented circumstances. Now more than ever, Precision’s guiding principles of Client Service, Purpose, Accountability, Mutual Respect, and Collaboration serve as the foundation for continuing to support advances in therapeutic innovations worldwide.